Virtual Optical Science Camp FAQ & Terms and Conditions
Teacher to Children Ratio:
- To maximise learning, we believe in a smaller class size. Hence, we limit our class size to 15 children per session.
- This will allow our teacher to better engage the children in the science activities.
Who are our Teachers?
- Our teachers are hand-picked with stringent criteria.
- They are well-trained and have related experience.
- They are also involved in the design of the curriculum with the aim to ensure children learn and understand the science behind the science activities.
How do I make payment?
- Payment can be made online via our website at www.bookstop.com.sg.
- We do accept credit card, Paypal and Google Pay
- We apologize that there will be no refund of the programme cost for any no-show or wrong selection of date / timing during registration.
- Confirmation is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- We will revert within 48 hours after successful payment.
- We will liaise with you on the additional information required such as child's name, age etc via WhatsApp.
- The science kits will be mailed to you prior to the camp.
- Class will be conducted virtually via Zoom.
- Zoom link will be provided 2 days prior to class commence.Cancellation
- BookStop reserves right to change or cancel the programme.
- In the event that the programme is cancelled by BookStop, all registered participants will be informed at least 1 day prior, and all charges will be refunded.
- This camp requires minimum 5 participants for the class to commence.