📚Suitable: 8 years up
📚Dimension: 13 x 11.3 x 20.2 cm
📚Description: This fantastic 10 book Murderous Maths series contains a range of information, tricks, quirky elements and a reminder of some of the handy basic details which adults have all too often forgotten since school! There are an array of bizarre characters (e.g. Professor Fiendish, Urgum The Axeman, One-Finger Jimmy's mob...) but above all NO BORING EXERCISES and NO NASTY SUMS! Those who have read the Horrible Histories series will enjoy the style of these books, and they are perfect for readers aged 8+.
📚Titles in this Collection:
- Easy Questions, Evil Answers
- Do You Feel Lucky?
- Savage Shapes
- The Key to the Universe
- The Perfect Sausage and Other Fundamental Formulas
- The Phantom X
- Guaranteed to Mash Your Mind
- Murderous Maths: Guaranteed to Bend Your Brain
- Awesome Arithmetricks: How to + - x
- Desperate Measures