2. By accessing this Site or supplying the information requested by this Site, you agree to all the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree to all the terms of this Policy, please discontinue your access and do not supply any information via this Site. We will be happy to serve you by telephone or email – please visit www.BookStop.com.sg .
3. In order to improve our online services to you, we collect data anonymously by way of “cookies.” Cookies help us measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views and other statistics relating to your access to this Site. This information allows us to better administer the Site and provide a more tailored and user-friendly service to our Site visitors. Cookies are small data files that are sent to your browser from our Site and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Each time you visit our Site from the same computer, the cookie will be retrieved from your computer, enabling our Site to recognise your computer as having previously visited our Site and thereby increase the functionality of our Site on your computer. Our cookies cannot be used to get data from your hard drive, to get your email address or any other data that can be traced to you personally. Most web browsers can be set to notify you when you receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being sent; if you use these features, you may limit the functionality we can provide you when you visit our Site.
4. For some services or areas on the Site, we may ask you to register and to provide us with information about you and/or your company such as your name, email address, and other types of information. Further, if you wish to order products or services from us via this Site, we will request that you provide more personal information in order for us to process payment and delivery, including financial information (such as credit card and billing information), preferred or required products and services, physical address, recipient information, delivery address, email address and telephone number. Once you provide us with information about yourself and/or your company, your browsing on this Site will no longer be anonymous.
5. BookStop respects the privacy of your personal information and wishes to assure you that your private information will be treated as confidential and with high standards of security.
6. By providing the information requested to BookStop, you hereby consent to the following:
6.1 Any personal information provided by you to BookStop through this Site will be used to:
6.1.1 provide the Services to you;
6.1.2 verify and process your personal particulars and payments;
6.1.3 create a user profile in order to provide you with the services you have requested at this Site;
6.1.4 process, record, execute, monitor, and/or archive your online orders, requests and transactions;
6.1.5 respond to your requests and queries;
6.1.6 communicate with you;
6.1.7 customise your online experience according to your chosen interests and preferences and enhance your current and future visits to the Site;
6.1.8 advise you of other products and services which may be of interest to you;
6.1.9 conduct marketing research, user profile and statistical analysis;
6.1.10 update BookStop’s records;
6.1.11 improve the design and marketing of our range of services and related products for customer use;
6.1.12 solicit and record your opinions and feedback through online surveys and feedback requests if you choose to participate;
6.1.13 comply with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court; and
6.1.14 enforce our legal rights and remedies.
6.2 BookStop may disclose your information to the individuals and entities listed below, but your information will not be revealed by BookStop to any other third party, unless BookStop has your permission, or is under either a legal or regulatory obligation or any other duty to do so:
6.2.1 BookStop uses the services of third party service providers to host and manage data from this Site. Data containing the information you provide will be transmitted to and hosted in data centres in Singapore or outside Singapore by our third party service providers, and processed and managed by such third party service providers.
6.2.2 The information provided by you at this Site may also be disclosed by BookStop to, and processed by:
(a) Regulators and law enforcement officials
(d) Third party service providers & consultants
(e) Credit and charge card companies, banks and other entities processing payment instructions given by you through this Site
(f) Any agent or subcontractor acting on our behalf
(g) BookStop’s business partners.
6.3 In providing your address, telephone number or email address you agree that BookStop may contact you by mail, telephone or email.
7. It is your responsibility to maintain the secrecy of your user ID and login password.
9. This Policy is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Singapore law including without limitation the provisions of the Singapore Evidence Act (Chapter 97) and the Electronic Transactions Act (Cap. 88), without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. By accessing this Site and providing information requested, you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.